Free, easy and secure. Mutual Savings Credit Union is there for you wherever you go with our Mobile Banking SmartPhone Apps! Keep up to date with your balances, view your transactions, transfer money, pay bills, find an ATM or branch location and more. Free, easy and secure, 24 hours a day.
- Check account balances
- Review Transaction History
- View check images
- Transfer between accounts
- Make check payments
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills through Bill Pay
- Locate branches and Co-op network ATMs
- Mobile Check Deposit (Coming soon)
Download our App Today!
Search "Mutual Savings Credit Union" in the "App Store" on your Apple device, in the "Android Market" on your Android device or click below if you are viewing this page from a web browser on your mobile phone. It's quick and easy! Now available for the Kindle Fire in the Appstore for Amazon.
- Mutual Savings CU Mobile Banking is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protection used when logging into online banking from a web browser on a computer.
- Password and security questions are required to login.
- Inactivity time-out period.
You must be a current Mutual Savings Credit Union member and signed up as an active user of Mutual Savings CU Home Banking. Contact us if you are not setup for Home Banking.
Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must be a registered user of Mutual Savings CU's Online Bill Pay. Sign up for Bill Pay inside Online Banking. Click Bill Pay to get started.
- If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your account by logging into online banking using a computer and changing your password. You may also contact us during normal business hours to change your password.
- Never store passwords on your smartphone. It's always best to commit these security details to memory and not record them anywhere this includes applications that remember them automatically.
- Setting up a password to access your smartphone is always recommended to protect your phone if it gets lost or stolen.
- Do not download applications from untrusted sources. Only use Apps from the approved iPhone or Android Marketplace. Criminals use infected documents and applications to spread their malware and compromise victim's smartphones. Never open an attachment or download an application from a person or website that you don't know or have doubts about.